Most Recent Blog Posts
ALL THE TOPICS
Here is every post on my blog, organised by topic. Thank you for reading!
- Q&A: How to input ingredients in your CNF
- 5 Most Common FAQ for Cosmetic Notification Forms (CNF)
- Q&A: CNFs for Melt and Pour?
- Q&A: Cosmetic Notification Forms
- CNF Updates: Into or Out-of-the-Pot??
- Wednesday CNF Tip: "May Contains"
- Deciphering the INCI Naming System
- Tips for Submitting Cosmetic Notification Forms (CNF) in Canada
- Failing Often, and Failing Proud with Jenny of Live Long & Hustle
- Magnificent Makers Interview with Jami of Handmade Journey
- Magnificent Makers Interview with Rebecca of BexMarie
- Magnificent Makers Feature: Patricia of Purely Patricia
- Magnificent Makers Feature: Cali of Butter Me Up Bath & Body
- Community and Collaboration
- Magnificent Makers Feature: Jess of Lilac and Clover Soap Co.
- Magnificent Makers Feature: Micki of The Olfactory Shop
- Magnificent Makers Feature with Alejandra and Brie of Genesis Tallow
- Creating a Strategy and then Executing On It with Amber Roy of The CTRL Lab
- Staying True To Yourself with Erica of Onsight Care
Starting A Business
- What You Need To Do Before Starting Your Handmade Business
- The Easiest Way to Start a Business You're Passionate About by Jenny of Live Long and Hustle
- Q&A: Costs of Starting a Cosmetics Business in Canada
- 5 Tips to Help you Start your Side Hustle by Jenny of Live Long and Hustle
- What are the non negotiables when starting to sell skincare in Canada?
- Q&A: When Do I Start Selling?
- All About Insurance: Why You Should Consider Liability Insurance as a Canadian Maker
- What Is A 'Cosmetic', Anyway??
- Starting a Soapmaking or Cosmetic Business in Canada
- Q&A: Low Waste and Cheap Printing Options
- Staying Focused When You Have 1,000,000 Ideas
- How to Plan Your Best Year Ever!
- The Benefits of Using Systems in your Biz
- Top 8 Free Online Tools We Use In Our Biz
- Reading List: Favorite Business and Cosmetics Books!
- What Products Will Sell Well?
- 6 Steps to Your Best Morning Ever!
- How To Move The Needle When Things Are Slow