On The Blog...
ALL THE TOPICS
Here is every post on the blog, organized by topic. Thank you for reading!
- Failing Often, and Failing Proud with Jenny of Live Long & Hustle
- Magnificent Makers Interview with Rebecca of BexMarie
- Magnificent Makers Feature: Patricia of Purely Patricia
- Magnificent Makers Feature: Cali of Butter Me Up Bath & Body
- Community and Collaboration
- Magnificent Makers Feature: Jess of Lilac and Clover Soap Co.
- Magnificent Makers Feature: Micki of The Olfactory Shop
- Magnificent Makers Feature with Alejandra and Brie of Genesis Tallow
- Creating a Strategy and then Executing On It with Amber Roy of The CTRL Lab
- Staying True To Yourself with Erica of Onsight Care
- Beating Perfectionism with Julia of Light & Salt Soap Co.
- Working Smarter, Not Harder with Elise of Pony Friday
- In The Business of Solving Problems with Amanda of Ivy & Zale
- Finding a Business Mentor with Tammy of Clove Pink Box
- 7 Must-Have Canadian Made Valentine's Gifts
Starting A Handmade Business
- What You Need To Do Before Starting Your Handmade Business
- The Easiest Way to Start a Business You're Passionate About by Jenny of Live Long and Hustle
- 5 Tips to Help you Start your Side Hustle by Jenny of Live Long and Hustle
- Q&A: When Do I Start Selling?
- All About Insurance: Why You Should Consider Liability Insurance as a Canadian Maker
- Q&A: Low Waste and Cheap Printing Options
- Business Insurance for Canadian Makers and Crafters
Strategy & Mindset
- Staying Focused When You Have 1,000,000 Ideas
- How to Plan Your Best Year Ever!
- The Benefits of Using Systems in your Biz
- Top 8 Free Online Tools We Use In Our Biz
- Reading List: Favorite Business and Cosmetics Books!
- What Products Will Sell Well?
- 6 Steps to Your Best Morning Ever!
- How To Move The Needle When Things Are Slow
- Scaling Your Product Based Business with Laura of ProVision Business
- Q&A: How do I Stand Out from the Competition?
- 2020 In Review: Our Favorite Reflective Journaling Prompts
- Building an Aligned Business
Website & Sales Platforms
FOR CANADIAN COSMETICS MAKERS
Here are our blog posts specifically for skincare and cosmetics makers!
CNF (Cosmetic Notification Form)
- Q&A: How to input ingredients in your CNF
- 5 Most Common FAQ for Cosmetic Notification Forms (CNF)
- Q&A: CNFs for Melt and Pour?
- Q&A: Cosmetic Notification Forms
- CNF Updates: Into or Out-of-the-Pot??
- Wednesday CNF Tip: "May Contains"
- Deciphering the INCI Naming System
- Tips for Submitting Cosmetic Notification Forms (CNF) in Canada
- Creating a CNF Template Hack